Thursday, December 30, 2010

wall decal pasting at 2am

We finally finish pasting the wall decals, one word to describe the process
T-E-D-I-O-U-S! 
living area wall


bomb shelter door


 Took us 3hrs just to paste the living hall. Cuz of the lines.. Need to align them one by one. Ain't easy as it seems. I think it will look it would look better if the stickers will bigger, seems like the wall still looks a little empty. Now left only the Disney stickers. Actually he is the one doing the pasting while i gave moral support, can't help much, baby Kieran kept crying for my attention every 15 mins! Talking about crying for attention. It's a love-hate feeling. i love it because it feels good when i know he yearns for my attention and i can pacify him, but its a hate thingy when he overly seeks for my attention when i want some personal time to do my own stuffs like sitting here blogging or doing some house chores, make preparations for his full month, or simply just when I want to sleep mmmoooorrreee!


he can sleep longer like this!

Counting down to his full month this Sunday 2nd Jan! I'm feeling all excited! Lot of cleaning up to do these 2 days. -.-


No comments: