Monday, January 3, 2011

happy lunar full month to kieran, happy 2011.


In his new set of clothes and gold.
31 Dec 2010 is baby Kieran Lunar full month. We are going to Meiling St to "bai zhu xian." We did that once during our customary, though i don't know the meaning behind the rituals but just follow, was told that we have to leave house before 11am. 
"lai, ggm po po" (come, ggm carry)
with his da yi amy.

mummy n baby kieran

at "ah zek" house...
kieran grandma.

"jieran wake up, open ur eyes n take a picture."
   After ah zek house we went to Telok Blangah, followed by his great grandma2 house. Finally is shopping time! Kieran 1st shopping experience is at CAUSEWAY POINT! (hmm, or should it be mummy & daddy 1st shopping exp with baby around?)  he slept most of the time while we were shopping except for the 2 feds that he cried for. (cwp nursing room sucks.)
Had a taste of "delicacies" in my confinement month. guess wad? *drum roll* AJISEN RAMEN~! use to hate ajisen but I find it exceptionally delicious that day! *slurp* =P~

After dinner went to my parents house. Somehow felt like "bai nian" the only difference is I received all the red packet on Kieran BEHALF. Oh wait, no more red packet for me anymore!NNnnooooooo~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!! sad-ED
yeap grandma2 gave Kieran gold anklet+ang bao. Today he received necklace from GGM, pendant from GGM2, and another anklet from grandma. so nice.. I don't think I have any when I was full month lor.

Today is also new year eve, my group of piggies & doggies pals having steamboat at Guanzhi's house, how nice. Party without me, I supposed the food and mood not so shiok without me right?! haha.
Anyway dearie n me caught glimpse of firework from the view of our windy balcony, can see 4 different locations of fireworks! not bad leh..

Farewell 2010. Lets welcome 2011.  =) The KOH-ies wish Everyone HAPPY 2011!

Daddy Henry Pasting baby Kieran wall decal
the end product
Finally the last decal is up.. xin ku ni le daddy Henry!

No comments: