Thursday, June 14, 2012

Sweet home affairs.

Lately few household gadgets was added to our home sweet home. Being married and being parents definitely changed a person - tremendously. Apart from personality, I meant shopping habits.
This is the 3rd fan we bought this year. Our living area was rather big so bought another standing fan for our dinning area. 
Love how it complements with our simple dinning area.
here's our second item. Its a blender and MORE! simply fall in love with it when the sale person was doing a demo on this product. Not that I do not have a juice bender but this is much more convenient when comes to washing part, and it always the washing part that makes me detest the whole juicing process. I love making smoothie now with this, it can blend even ice cubes! 

lastly why I think this is fantastic, It can make soy drink directly extract from soy. Healthy isn't it?! 
Our 3rd item and also the most expensive one. Well, if it's health we are talking about, why care about how much it cost. Meet our Hyla the vacuum cleaner and MORE
Previously we were introduced to a similar one called Delphine, Daddy henry wanted to buy it but after much considerations and due to our tight budget at that point of time when we just moved in we decided to delayed the purchase. Thankfully we found a better one! at the same price. We were so amazed by its functionality and the benefits of it.   
latte?
Dust, dust mites and who knows what?! germs and bateria!!!! anyone wants to drink? no? reward of $100? =P
eeeewwwww! This is just by cleaning our blanket alone which was considered quite new used less than 3 years! this vacuum also served as a air cleaning system & purifier. awesomeness! Well, you guys must be wondering how much. $XXXX 
I think every house should have this! 
In order to maintain a cosy and peaceful home, I seriously believe it is a must to have a clean and clutter free home. Some days I feel like I spend my life cleaning. Other days I feel like my house is in a major disaster state and there's no hope, but most of the time, I try to stick to a cleaning schedule daily whenever Kieran is in school or asleep. I'm a neat and cleanliness freak! I often find myself walking from room to room, putting away things to where they belong, picking up and throwing away, Is this consider exercising? haha! anyway everyone gets the extra benefits of a clean and organized home!

Ps: I'm not earning any commission from any of the products mentioned here!


ade.loves

2 comments:

SC said...

how much is the Hyla vacuum cleaner? and what is the function and features?

Can it clean the bed, beside cleaning the floor?

Can it mop the floor?

I suppose you know where common bacterias multiply most at home, right, which is 1) bed, 2) washing machine, 3) toilet, esp your shower head, then the toilet bowl, 4) vacuum cleaner, 5) kitchen and basin sink

ADE said...

hi, the vacuum cost $3k+ yes, it can clean beds v well, including carpets etc. after cleaning can feel the differences! mop no.. it can also clean and purify air with a few drops of essential oil to give the aroma or drops of dettol if you prefer germs free air!