Friday, June 22, 2012

A tribute to Daddy.

8th June 2012

warning: Do not scroll down with empty stomach. you will feel hungrier!

Before I begin my tribute, I would like to first blog about my lunch date with Madelyn and one of her gfs for lunch at ION. 
( oh dear I couldn't recall her name! I think what they said about pregnancy brain is true! )
Because I love the food there. I will be back for more.
 This is the place. 
 looks ordinary? 
I've always wanted to try something different on the menu, but I still ended up with cookies and cream. Honestly speaking. this is by far the best cookies and cream I ever tasted.  The aroma is simply addictive! No Joke.

 awesome food!
 even when I'm feeling a little too full. These cupcakes certainly makes me want to have more! Red velvet, must try. Its their signature. Forgotten the name of the other one. Its chocolatey yet not overly sweet. I love the texture of their cupcakes. Very moist and the sweetness is just nice!

12th June 2012

Celebrated Father's day in advance to avoid the crowd. Daddy suggested we go to a newly opened coffee shop for "zi Char" the food there was great too! @ Woodlands drive 50 Blk 892C.

don't drool!

Oh, these 3 dishes are my favourite! no wonder My Dr Don said I put on weight very fast!
My dad and Kieran.

I really thank God for giving us such a wonderful daddy, sometimes I wonder what have I done to deserved such a good dad.
I always said "I'm not a rich man daughter" but the fact that i'm not is because my dad gave his all to us. He provided us with not only our needs but he even spoiled us with our wants. How can he possibly be rich when he spent every single of his penny on us?!

TO: 
The man who selflessly contribute to the family, 
The man who love us unconditionally,
The man who nags and scold us but meant well,
Who sees us as kids in his eyes no matter what
The man who care and protect us with all his heart,
The man who don't say much but speaks loudly with his actions.

We love you Daddy. and we will always do.

@ Champ Kids. 



Father's Day Decoration! those ties are really ties of all the daddy's!
can you spot Daddy Henry and Kieran??
On behalf of Kieran. " Happy daddy's day."

A little boy needs a Daddy
For many many things
Like holding him high up in the ground
Where the sunlight sings
Like being in the deep music
That tells him all is right
When he awaken frantic with
The terrors of the night.
Like being the great mountain
That rises in his heart
And show him how he might get home
When all else falls apart.
Like giving him the love
That is his sea and air
So diving deep and soaring high
He'll always find him there.

Daddy I love you. Thanks for all your love you gave to me.



ade.love

No comments: