Monday, January 28, 2013

2013

26th Jan 2012 Saturday

My 2nd entry for 2013! Oh dear i skipped Kieran's bday n Xmas entries! shall post them soon - enough.
Nothing much just a day out with the kiddos, dearier, SY and our new helper Fifa to Chinatown. Impromptu trip. SY was feeling bored and Dearie suggested we go feel the CNY "heat"! Indeed HEAT, almost roasted alive squeezing though our way in the crowd. We swore this is the last time here! (we swore the same thing 2 years ago.)
Nevertheless we had fun. Kieran simply wow-ed at everthing, espeially those pretty lighting of decos even mei mei 's eyes was busy gazing with her head turning around. haha!

 before leaving the house cam whoring with the kids while waiting for dearie to be ready. Kieran is so ready for camera always. Whenever i draw my camera out he will start to kiss me or even Kaelin!



 Year of the Snake! Kieran was so excited when he saw the gigantic snake. He exclaimed "snake, snake, eyes eyes!" i guess he is trying to tell us those eyes are huge! haha. cute boy.

one of my fav pics of the day. =)
Fifa and Kieran. 
Speaking of Fifa, our new helper, though only with us since 14 Jan 2013. We are so thankful to have her, the kids just love her especially Kieran, he could woke up in the middle of the night and cry "aunty, aunty!" seeking her to carry and sleep with her. The changes started right after both babies recovered from a tough week from battling of fever, flu and cough. It started with Kieran, followed by Kaelin and myself, I couldn't thank Fifa enough for her help during that rough week, she was so ready and responsive to their cries especially during midnight, before I could even reach for my walkie talkie, she is right at my door step. 

After Kieran was well, I spent most of my time nursing Kaelin's health, trusting Kieran to Fifa's care. Soon they bond well. Too well that jealousy was all over me. I feel it was because Fifa was like his new playmate whom he can get 101% attention from, he was fond of this kind of undivided attention which I couldn't gave after I had mei mei.  I even weep secretly one night when Kieran rejected me totally and turned to her! I felt guilty that I questioned myself "did I neglected my son? is he angry with me or something?" yes this was how sad I felt. I couldn't believed myself either. 

When I used to hear people complaining how close their kids and the maid are, even closer than the mothers themselves, and they became green eyed monster. I thought this was insanity,"whats there to be jealous of? maid are temporary they cant be close forever!"  I never dreamt this could happened to me! I told dearie about it and he replied, " isn't this what we wanted in the first place?" Then I recalled buying a box of jelly for Fifa to give Kieran on their first day of meeting so as to win Kieran's heart in her favour. Well, Dearie was right, this was exactly what I wanted and one of the main reason why we got a new maid. 
I was such a pain in the a--! when he doesn't like n clicked with  Gloria I complaint. Now i got what i want and yet I complained again! 

After much thoughts I gave up feeling jealous, I am learning to let go, now i see this as a good problem perhaps the change was too sudden and drastic. Everyone who knew us knows how "sticky" Kieran was to me. And they even gave him a nick "ah nian." 
Someone told me this,
when you are a baby, your mom is your best friend,
when you are a toddler, your maid is your best friend,
when you are a teenager, your group are your best friend,
when you are a married, your hubby is your best friend,
and
when you are a mommy, your baby is your best friend!

So true and yes so sad cause I will always be a mommy my babies will forever be my best friend but I'm not their BFF! *sob*.

I convinced myself that this is just a phase for us, he just found himself a new best friend. I call tell she really loves both of my kids. After all we all benefited.  What's there to lose with another person loving my son? I should Thank God that he gave us someone whom i can trust my son to care and love with. 

27th Jan 2013 Sunday
At this age, Its not about partying, it all about attending weddings, full months, and friend's babies birthday celebrations! 
at Xin yi's second prcious boy full month party. Times flies....both of our second precious!
Baby Jerald with Kaeline.

Happy 1st month Baby J, may you grow strong and healthy and continue to bring joy to your parents's lives.
May God bless Xin yi and her family.
Hope we meet again soon~!

ade.loves

No comments: