Sunday, August 4, 2013

Little updates of baby Kaelin and US.

OMG I can't believe how times flies! my last post was in January? sigh.. babies really made my days shorter.
I was packing Kaelin's clothes the other day for my sis. I AM SUPER ECITED FOR HER, I AM MEETING MY BABY NIECE iN OCTOBER! which is just 2 months away! I am going to be an aunty. Pray everything goes smoothly for her and baby.

As I was folding those tiny clothes I realised how baby Kaelin grown over the past 11 months. and oh by the way she will be turning 1 in 2 weeks time!
I always thought she looks very tiny, somehow like undernourished, I hate how she still able to fit into her clothes she worn back in 6 months ago, but actually she had outgrown many of her tiny socks, mittens and many baby PJs.
I fought back my tears hard while typing this entry, I mean yes I am glad she grown. Soon no longer a baby but a chatty, messy and noisy tod. Of course I am very happy to see her growing healthy, but hell 1 yr is almost past and I felt I haven't spent enough time with her! I haven't played with her enough, haven't kissed and hug her enough, probably because I had to split my attention between her and her brother. I don't wish Kieran to feel neglected after he got a lil sis yet on the other hand I felt very guilty towards Kaelin.

Partly also due to we had a maid now. So naturally she shared my baby care duties almost by half. Before that I was almost on my own taking cbare of Kieran I did all the baby care from A-Z.  I witness his every milestones his every new skills. ut Sometimes I felt upset when I knew I wasn't the first to see my girl milestones or skills, when I thought I was and I happily told them about how she did it and Fifa replied "ya mdm, Kaelin already know to....yesterday I saw." That perhaps only a mother can understand how I feel. Like I always told dearie, if I had a choice and if I am able to handle these 2 lil rascals and housework, I would rather be on my own than to have a helper. Not because she isn't good. Just that I prefer doing things my own with my way. Safer and stronger bond.
Now my girl is sleeping so peacefully and sweetly just beside me... and how I wish time could stop at this very moment..

Updates of my little Kaelin.

She loves playing peek-ka-boo, like she would peep from behind of my the car seat, behind the curtain, walls, under my nursing cover and said "DA!" then she will show us her signature smile.

She isn't walking yet, and she doesn't seems close to it, her legs are still very wobbly, but today I witnessed her pulling herself up and standing up on her own to where I was seating. I was thrilled to see and she smiled at me looking so proud. "Yes baby girl, mommy is so proud of you!"

Kaelin love animals just like us! every time when we are out on the streets she would get so excited when she sees birds, cats, or dogs! like wanting to go down on her knees or feet to get to those animals.

She is very very afraid of loud noises, like hair dryer, blender, drilling works, she would startled and cry and hug me very tightly.

She is a small eater unlike her brother who is always on the hunt for food. She likes to sit on her high chair with us during meal time but she doesn't likes to be fed, she love to eat slowly and of course messily on her own. She prefers noodles to rice. She doesn't have any favourite food yet.

She is possessive and she gets jealous easily whenever she saw me carrying her korkor, or when she sees Kieran home from school she would quickly grab and pulled my hands towards her crying for me to carry her before Kieran gets to me.

She already learnt to clap and she likes to clap when we sing or play her on song on her ipad! she also learnt how to wave, sometimes she will wave goodbye when we prompt her to!

She still nurses as frequently as 3-4 hourly, and we get up 1-2 times in the middle of night to nurse. She now weighs 6+ - 7kg.

2 tooths on top, and 3 on the bottom, another 2 on the bottom coming out soon. showing signs of teething, plus we spotted 2 raised white dot underneath her gums.

Finally, she is still a mommy girl now, I am perfectly alright and I love it, I love how she seeks and cries for me to carry her.

Shall end my post with some pics we took this morning.






took these at Pap national day oberservance ceremony 2013. We left earlier as the Sun was really hot plus Kieran not taking part in the performance hence we find no point staying. We must admit we are a little disappointed that Kieran did not get to perform this year. (the whole of N1 didn't get to) Even dearie kept asking me "are you sure Kieran is not performing?" "should he be sitting with the performers and not the audience seats?" "why isn't he performing?" "What did the teachers said?" bla bla bla..  HAHa!

Alright, shall updates more pics soon. ( hopefully not another 11 months later.)



No comments: